Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

seems a tad recycled, but overall entertaining

Silly Weebl. This beat reminds me of the Electro Gypsy pretty hardcore. Is that a yamaha the horse is playing?

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

loved the song, great animation to go with it!

I must have watched this like 30 times, both the lego rendition and this one. At first I liked the lego one better because the woman's voice was... well womanier and the duet they had at the end is epic. But this one I really like how you drew the characters and your take on the song, and frankly this version of the song has a much darker and impacting feel when he goes on about the poodle.

Awesome, simply awesome. I think this is the best song of the whole musical cd.

Frohe Weihnachten Frohe Weihnachten

Good sir...

I am in LOVE with what you have done with this piece! It has the same creepy yet magnificent German fairytale appeal to it that I strive to portray in my music. =) You and I must be kindered spirits in that feeling, dear. Clearly, we see eye-to-eye. Lovely art work, and a lovely video to go with my song! Thank you kindly!

With love,
Mandi (LadyArsenic) <3

TheSpicanator responds:

well, thank you very much! We had some little story boards written out. A few were to do a small corrupt scene of the nutcracker and the rat in a huge battle. I went through plenty of music and then i stumbled upon yours, and as soon as i heard it, everything just like fell together and we got the idea of a corrupted type santa Xmas toon. We figured everyone was doing a joyful happy cartoon, so we tried a darker side, we hoped it would help our chances out. Of course it wasnt the best animation. But practice makes perfect.
Thanks for reviewing, we have an eye-to-eye like you say
TS

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Some patience, some thinking, truely strategic

This game is one that takes a little bit of patience to fully figure out. After you do it becomes a very interesting game to mix and match units to create different strategies.

For example, using the attack up and pheonix spell at the same time will wipe the playing board clean. For everybody who feels the massive influx of units at the end when damaging an enemy castle is impossible, use this to devestate them.

Or you could use tanks. The tanks are VERY useful units. Having just 2 in the background will keep your enemies juggled in the air, bring in some archers and other long range units coupled with 2 tank type units up front and you've got a pretty brutal front.

Just randomly putting cards together won't work. Think about what these cards do and how to best use them.

Overall, I loved this game.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Incredibly frustrating gameplay

The camera motion sucked. I like to know what the hell is going on when i'm firing. It zoomed in and out like it was just going to town on me. The enemies couldn't properly be targeted. That camera made movement impossible as well. I fell off like 5 times because of that, and when an enemy hits you, your character flies 50 miles off in that direction.

The only thing that is worth calling a game here is the graphics, a dead 0 in all other fields i'm afraid.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

This was clearly not ready to be shown.

It's a good effort but I can't help but feel you kind of rushed it to cash in on the massive popularity the first games to use the medals would have. There were issues with this game which are signs of a rush release.

- choppy animation (like when I told my shotgun to fire backward, it still did the forward shooting motion)
- the draggable text box was a bad idea. Why didn't you just make it a down scrolling box with bigger readable text? I mean it's not THAT much to read and if anybody was willing to drag left and right every single sentence they wanted to read, i'm sure they wouldn't mind just reading it without extra effort.
- The enemies moved and acted awkwardly. They didn't do much in terms of animation, their attacks linear
- The main hero moved awkwardly too. Jumping, running felt strange (too fast imo)
- Sounds were not properly synced. In the training mission when the woman blocked the "tink" for her defense sound showed up like 3 seconds after the initial hit.
- The intermission screens looked rather bad. It felt like you didn't spend enough time making it look as good as it could have been. I mean bright red 1-2 pixel thick lines on black background with very distilled looking buttons, somewhat ugly layout.
- When I wall run and I tell my character to fly towards the wall I just ran from, he kind of locks past the window and you can see him slowly slide down with only his foot and back of his jacket visible. It fixes itself when I hit the ground, but that's obviously an awkward glitch.
- Guy jumps WAY too high. When I knock an enemy up, when they're only knocked half of how high I jump, it kind of ruins combo potential.

The good things.
- Style points idea, though borrowed off Devil May Cry, is carried out flawlessly. It's definitely a button masher feel like DMC and it has that same thrill doing it. I had a lot of fun smashing in with the curved blades and then busting out the sword for a jump to bring down the word of god on the minions.
- Decent enough art, the characters and enemies had potential. I can see with a bit more effort they could look phenomenal.
- Good comic art.

So all in all, this was rushed, somewhat sloppy work. I realize the alure for tapping into the rush of the medal system was great but I think the potential damage you did to your brand by releasing something not ready was far worse. At least in my eyes.

Good luck in the future!

The Heartfelt Quiet The Heartfelt Quiet

Edgen, it's been far, far too long.

Nothing to say, thoroughly enjoyed :)

Follow you into the Dark (New) Follow you into the Dark (New)

Every time...

Every damn time I listen to your songs, I get all goose bumpy. Damn it Dan. Your lyrical writing prowess has increased so freaking much buddy.

dead good and cigarettes dead good and cigarettes

glad I found this.

Having a bit of a problem atm. Got the lights turned off, this sorrowed beat in the background. Sitting in the darkness with the moon's light filtering through my blinds. Like a prison, with all the time in the world to think.

I have no words of critique for you i'm afraid.

Just, thanks. Keep up the good fight.

snayk responds:

I hate it when I can't help listening to my thoughts :(

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

Damn it Harry. It's freaking brilliant.

emoticons emoticons

I would have ordered the angry/cat faic in large bulk quantities.

Light Rays Landscape Light Rays Landscape

so damn beautiful...

I can, and will be looking at this all day. If only I could see the original!